"I have owned two poly gliding chairs from Amish Outdoor Furniture for 10 years. They have been outside in Minnesota winters every year and they still look like the day I bought them - Terry Albert Lea MN"
This is a hand-crafted POLY BARREL BACK STYLE GLIDING BENCH manufactured by a strict Amish settlement in Central Wisconsin. The gliding bench is custom made to order using recycled plastic and stainless steel hardware. We are confident you will enjoy the comfort and the durability of this beautiful piece for many years!
- Designed with a contoured seat and rounded back for added comfort
- Hand cut, hand drilled, and hand assembled by meticulous Amish craftsmen
- All the necessary stainless steel hardware and heavy duty mounting chains are included with your glider
- High quality GRK star drive Stainless Steel wood screws and Stainless Steel carriage bolts are used in the construction. Using 6-lobe star drive GRK screws guarantee there will be no rounded edges, stripped screws or sharp jagged points that can snag on clothing as with square or phillips screws.
- Pre-drilled holes and counter-sunk screws provide a clean finished look.
- Ships directly to you from the Amish workshop with the seat and back already assembled
- Final assembly requires only a few common hand tools and our easy to follow instructions
Video on how to assemble glider
POLY BARREL BACK GLIDING BENCH