This is a hand-crafted BARREL BACK STYLE PORCH SWING is manufactured by a strict Amish settlement in Central Wisconsin. The Porch Swing is custom made to order. We are confident you will enjoy the comfort and the durability of this beautiful piece for many years!
- Designed with a contoured seat and back for added comfort
- Hand cut, hand drilled, and hand assembled by meticulous Amish craftsmen
- All the necessary hardware and heavy duty mounting chains are included with your swing
- FREE comfort springs are also included - these heavy duty springs act as a shock absorber and provide a more comfortable and softer feel to your swing. (A $20 value - we include them with every order free because we really like the way they add extra comfort to the swing!)
- High quality GRK star drive wood screws and carriage bolts are used in the construction. Using 6-lobe star drive GRK screws guarantee there will be no rounded edges, stripped screws or sharp jagged points that can snag on clothing as with square or phillips screws.
- Pre-drilled holes and counter-sunk screws provide a clean finished look.
- Ships directly to you from the Amish workshop with the 4 main parts already assembled
- Final assembly requires only a few common hand tools and our easy to follow instructions
"Good Morning Carrie,
It is Barb from PA. We received our swing this past Wednesday; right on schedule. Our whole family loves it. It is very well built and out of all the swings we looked at, we definitely made the right choice.
Thank you again and we will be sure to spread the word about your wonderful business!"