Total Length: 28"
Seat Length: 24"
Seat Depth: 18"
Seat Height: 17"
Pine 55 lbs.
Cedar 50 lbs.
OAK 65 lbs.
BARREL BACK GLIDING CHAIR
This is a hand-crafted BARREL BACK GLIDER CHAIR. It is manufactured by a strict Amish settlement in Central Wisconsin. We know you will be satisfied with the outstanding quality and high level of service you receive with Amish Outdoor Furniture. You are certain to enjoy the comfort and the durability of this beautiful piece for many years!
- SOLID WOOD - no veneers
- Can be stained with Penofin Wood Finish in a Cedar-Tone color
The stain is a light/medium color which allows the beautiful grain of the wood to show
Designed with a coutoured seat for added comfort
- Hand cut, hand sanded, hand drilled, and hand assembled by meticulous Amish craftsmen
- Ships directly to you from the Amish workshop with the main parts already assembled
- Final assembly requires only a few common hand tools and our easy to follow instructions
- 3/4" slats throughout for exceptional strength and a solid product
- Stainless steel gliding mechanism
- Stainless Steel screws used with cedar gliders and high quality GRK Climatek coated star drive wood screws are used in the construction of oak gliders.
- Using 6-lobe star drive GRK screws guarantee there will be no rounded edges, stripped screws or sharp jagged points that can snag on clothing as with square or phillips screws.
- Pre-drilled holes and counter-sunk screws provide a clean finished look
The Barrel Back Glider Chair provides exceptionally comfortable seating! The glider chair is designed with a curved back…like a barrel, along with a contoured seat for a perfectly comfortable fit. Quality workmanship will provide years of enjoyment.